Cambodia Beach Tour 5 Days
Destinations: Kampot – KepSihanoukville – Phnom Penh
- Explore must-see destinations in Cambodia including Tonle Banti – the biggest freshwater lake in the southeast Asia, Rabbit Land…
- Visit a famous pepper plantation farm
- Discover the daily life of the locals by visiting their villages
- Enjoy various kinds of local seafood
- Join different interesting activities: swimming, kayaking, diving…
- Have memorable time in Sihanouk Ville beaches
- Visit beautiful islands: Bamboo island, Koh Rong, Koh Tang…
- Explore the Ream Natioal Park and discover the fruitful forests there with a variety of flora and fauna.
Cambodia relaxing voyage tour is designed to give you an another view of Cambodian attraction out of old and famous Angkor temples. During the tour, visitors will have a chance to be absorbed in the famous places ranging from the Tonle Banti to innumerable beautiful islands. You will also go to the forests, visit the villages and join different activities. And of course, you wont miss out the chance of bathing or surfing on the white sand beaches of Sihanouk Ville. This tour is really a good choice for everyone to spend their holiday vacation.
Activities: Welcomed at the airport, visit Tonle Banti, explore Ta Prohm temple, and discover pepper plantation and Khmer Village
On arrival at the Phnom Penh International Airport, tourists will be warmly welcomed and transferred to Kep city. En route, you will visit Tonle Banti – a small lake 30 km far from Phnom Penh. This lake is a favorite fishing spot of both locals and tourists. Not far from the lake is Ta Prohm. After lunch at a local restaurant in Kampot, we will visit a pepper plantation farm as Kampot is most famous for black pepper. Then, we will have a short walk to Khmer Village before coming to the last destination – hotel in Kep. You will enjoy staying overnight in a hotel near the beach in Kep.
Included: Airport transfer, Lunch, tour guide, ground transportation, entrance fee or permission, hotel in Kep.
Activities: Visit town of Kep, travel to Rabbit Island, and enjoy BBQ lunch
After breakfast at hotel, tourists will have time to wander around Kep town and buy some fresh seafood of crabs, fish, shrimps, squid, etc for your BBQ lunch on Rabbit Island. At about 10.00 AM, we will travel to Rabbit Island – a pretty island located 4.5 kilometer far from Kep. After 30 minutes of taking a cruise, tourists will come to a land as beautiful as heaven. Being there you can take part in a variety of activities: swimming, diving to observe coral reefs at the sea bottom, relax on the beach or enjoy foot massage. We will have joyful BBQ lunch on the beach to taste fresh seafood bought in Kep. After lunch, you will enjoy free time before returning to Kep at about 3.00 pm. You will stay overnight at hotel in Kep.
Included: Breakfast, lunch, tour guide, ground transportation, boat, entrance fee or permission, hotel in Kep.
Activities: Transfer to Sihanouk Ville, check in hotel, and enjoy free time
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Sihanouk Ville. After checking in the hotel, you will enjoy the rest of the day in this cool place. Located in the Gulf of Thailand, Sihanouk Ville is endowed with white sand beach, blue sea and rows of coconut trees surrounded. Being there, tourists will enjoy relaxing on the beach, tasting iced coconut or cocktail, or go swimming and wind surfing or just wander around some small shops near the beach for shopping souvenirs. You will stay overnight at hotel in Sihanouk Ville
Included: Breakfast, tour guide, ground transportation, entrance fee or permission, hotel in Sihanouk Ville.
Activities: Enjoy a day at leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, tourists will enjoy one more day at leisure. It is recommended that you go to some beautiful offshore islands such as: Bamboo Island, Koh Rong or Koh Tang, etc which all possesses amazing beautiful beaches.
Tourists will stay overnight in Sihanouk Ville.
Included: Breakfast, ground transportation, hotel in Sihanouk Ville.
Activities: Return to Phnom Penh, transfer to the airport
After breakfast at the hotel, we will return to Phnom Penh. You will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
Included: Breakfast, airport transfer.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer with A/C vehicle
- Airport Transfer with A/C vehicle
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tour with English Speaking Guide
- All entrance fees as per program
- International Flights
- Visa Fees $30 (issued on arrival) for Cambodia-
- Alcoholic, and other beverages
- Tips for guides & drivers.
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned in itinerary
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search